SLI CERTIFIED® is a registered trademarkof Gaming Laboratories International, LLC dba SLI Compliance
Developer Name: F&A Management
Product Name: RoverMD
Certification Number: 15.05.05.3131.FAMT.01.00.1.221209
Certification Date: 12/09/2022
Criteria Certified: 170.315(g)(4); 170.315(g)(5)
The costs that an eligible provider (EP) would pay for RoverMD licenses in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
License, Implementation, Support & Hosting:
- License Subscription Solution – RoverMD offers a cloud-based subscription solution that includes support for a monthly fee; the cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- License Purchase Solution – RoverMD offers a license purchase solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional fees for monthly support and maintenance. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- Implementation Services – IPClinical offers implementation services for database setup and training. These upfront costs are per provider and user, and allow for a specific number of hours. If implementation services exceed the allotted number of hours, additional fees will apply.
In addition to the License, Implementation, Support & Hosting costs, this certified product version could require additional costs for:
- Lab Interfaces – Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging company & their current transactional volume, this certified product version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces to electronically exchange results.
- Registry Reporting Interfaces – This certified product version may require one-time costs and/or re-occurring costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization public health agencies or any specialized registry.
- Patient Messaging – Depending on the patient’s preferred mode of communication, transactional costs may apply per SMS/voice message sent.
- Quality Reporting – Data Reporting & Electronic Submission) or another format file (s) required for participation in payer quality initiatives/programs may require one-time costs, ongoing service fees, and/or transaction-based fees.
- API Service – Includes the capability to respond to authenticated requests for health information via the RoverMD API.
- Additional Services – Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
The EP must sign a RoverMD Software License & Support Agreement and the term of the agreement is typically a 1-year term, which may vary depending on the customer’s needs.
Additional costs that may be incurred for this certified product version can be viewed at